- Invandrarindex gives voice to newly arrived immigrants in Sweden.
- Invandrarindex was conducted in Western-Norrland 2014 and in Norrland 2015. In 2014, 772 responded to our questions and in 2015 there were 3,112 respondents in approximately 40 municipalities. In 2016, the immigrant index was launched as a nationwide, municipal and annual recurrent study.
- Through web surveys conducted during a SFI lesson, newly arrived immigrants are able to share their experiences of different parts of the reception process.
In addition, they can answer questions about health, work, education, entrepreneurship, housing, leisure, etc.
- Invandrarindex is the basis for the work to improve and streamline the integration process, both locally, regionally and nationally.
- The project is funded mainly by organizations and authorities, as well as municipalities and county administrative boards and is implemented by Invandrarindex AB.
- In addition to the annual barometer study with the same name, Invandrarindex AB also offers tailor made surveys to the target group “New arrived Immigrants” as well as consultancy services related to implemented projects – as consultancy, workshops, in-depth analyzes, translations, etc.