- An annual study that measures immigrants’ attitudes and reflections on living in Sweden
- Show improvement areas for municipalities, organizations, authorities, works and public
- The first study where immigrants themselves are being asked on a large scale
- Statistics for analysis, crust tables and basis for decision.
The statistics are continuously being developed
- Give a combined voice to our new Swedes, a voice that has not existed before
- Provide good examples. Spread and learn effective and effective methods for a good introduction and integration.
- Basis for factual debate in migration issues
- Increased public understanding of immigrants’ everyday lives
- Increased interest in municipalities to receive refugees, improve refugee reception and get a faster and more effective introduction and integration.
- That Sweden will become more competitive as a nation
- That it will be better for those who immigrated to Sweden.
- Extract from reports on immigrantindex.se
- Good examples of the first years in Sweden
- Physical presentations and workshops
- Interactive password-controlled web report
- All in Sweden who read sfi (Swedish for immigrants)
- Qualitative studies among those who are not sufficiently Swedish yet